The aim your life

 Man is bom in born in this world to perform some noble he should ahave a noble in his life is old still this m when he is a student of class 8 in his old Santali try after this will lead him to success and we will be able to fulfill his m

The aim of my life

Is to save people from his physical animist hence I used to be a doctor my materials for my aim in life amounts gold considered the merits and devanshi before he is at the end of his life I have constant both of the side the following points drone in favour of my property I have been doing it will in science and mathematics I like to attend on patterns I like to know the sick person my father has to prove in middle college high means it will not be different for me to step after my novel m

My work after a become a doctor after a become a doctor I sell open a clinic in my village my cell visit the pet night I shall change very small feel 45 is it because I don't not to type 2

Be rich I was only to material in my family I shall charge them possible low price the medicine I sell work hard any night celltrak Priti in saving lives form deals on seasons I am name on m arch good doctor I said Mr and Mr John hornest doctor to each ideal I Celkon a host of appearance to be tool in my trade the aim of my life is a crowded novel writer and I will not be reached that I sell get the placing of good this Orange my hair with cell was 20 years my sold will at

 Electricity on its uses

No address electricity has become quite common in the world everybody is is the wonderful work of electricity the light on the street and the electricity currently the reference work in the court high court and office room strains on X are both the electric power electricity is no longer and stronger singerj

Friendship

Man lived in the society he cannot a live alone he likes to mix with other such mixing of atoms is known as friendship true friendship is a gift of god it is a number of things itihaas to our joy and lesson our server on true friendship is Pride and Glory to use friendship is tables 20 to build VMware and its old beach asali boy every interest accrued into English poets society friendship and love difference between open and happens in cruise if our friendship join with use friendship can also read of shuru friendship maxlife sweet and

Toiletry friend is Allu Arjun please share joy and for true friend is Allu Arjun stus to share joy and so true friend give engage help are the time of need patterns and discourse in courage in the persons or friend because friend help in our different answer used when we are in danger friendship concepts used when we are in well and angry it is side there there are many fair-weather friendship engine used in process it on level used when we are in advance that come to use to fulfill their surface motive after the report properly soch friendship forget use on go to make friendship with other good true friendship is a novel quality their friendship love for each other the US royal to each other in all friendship are true friendship give good Evans and saves the life of his friend on its side that A friend in need is a friendship idea

Part time conversion methods are not friends they are cal kosli friendship their friends are very are road song thik h is no of true friendship and around each rotation and our language is beautiful than a research friend We sold tech at most careful 7.2 will have to make the right closure of friendship we must have the insufficient into the human character We sold them at making friendship with the best possible a true friend is a given August friendship dream everyone know how to choose a friend and to Howrah friendship we must be true to our friendship band character is no for the company that keeps you want shops of friendship my runs use



Post a Comment

0 Comments