Hollywood

 Bollywoodlife sweet is the place of this padmavat success find hai which I don't think Indian cinema has same in a very very long time you know so I would attribute this to just across its unit 16 amazing success at the box office 16 so much love and appreciation everyone's work is being appreciated but I think post this film and killing a completely different kind of high and there is a sense of people selling a lot of blessings you know it's it's almost feeling like a spiritual experience the last couple of days the fact that it will


 come easy auditions and tables office your first in which is the blockbuster it has been a veryis the fact that I moved away from home and not to say that you know there are so many youngsters today away from their home at a very very young age to pursue their dreams and ensure it is for them is well but if I had to choose for myself you know I would definitely say the fact that I moved away from my home you know that I don't get to wake up every


 morning and see my parents day so my sisters face to not feel of our to sterilize every single day when I was you know when I was in my teams all I wanted to do was to just get out and opportunities dreams not realising at that point that it actually means so much more and today I understood the decision that I made more than ten years ago I understand today what a decision that was you know there are days where I wake up and I feel like you're not here are some time to come back from a tiring day Neeraj want your mother to give you some like it hot food is someone to sit and talk to you are in stressful time your father to talk to you are you know so it so that that's probably what I do what I mis u i would call a sacrifice in every other way I think it was the fact that I was alsonew this very very early on in my life and have used a lot of that in my ear is well and then of


(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});  course like you said the ups and downs of of the year but also of the fact that people didn't really appreciate the work that I did initially even do I feel like I had one of the best debut that any female has ever had a lot of people question my performance and I think all of that has made me the person I am today you know I think I took all of that criticism and even today it is any criticism that c

omes my time take it in a positive way how you react to this this quote when someone says that she has become Sanjay Leela Bhansali news with two different level in terms of screen actors and actresses is very different from the relationship with some of my other directors the relationship I share with him has involved a lot since I first went together Ramleela we were never really had much conversation in our relationship and introduced a lot more over the years the communication we shared is through the eyes and dinner smiles you know when I think of am I think of the days when I walked on to set any sitting by the monitor I just give him a big hug and we are in the same race where I think we're both communicating so much to each other without saying a word and we know exactly what the other one is trying to


 communicate or failing and even on said there are no redirected is always let me is you want I think that that means they just immense amount of trust and you know I'd like to believe that the connection that we have is is a soul connection all the three films that I am done with thing I would say the Johar sequence the jobs in the time I saw Padmavati is has been the most emotional a challenging fue moments for me and break down with Mastani against was the warrior but she was a warrior princess so I still had the option of ok she is a princess for sure is still a warrior season went to the battlefield with a sword in hand you know when she felt re Jo when she said that she needed to win over she could


 physically just go herself the process has been the most challenging because there was no creatures in that sense queen andthe second half goals for when he is a pen husband is object in two sorted by the pillar of strength to be the woman that everyone is looking up to you know as a leader I would think that you are you need to inspire the people around you so even if she had moment of weakness you know it was almost internalized than you know the experience of externalizing emotions which I think I found quite challenging at times but I think what is important moment it was in Europe for the film and he would keep trying to karenge point where that was literally just the last thing that was left to do on the same on that set so we can then be had no option that they came out to approach that that seen in the silence


 because you know to recreate something that might happen but to just imagine what people think that have gone through or have experienced but she does it with so much power and strength and dignity I just feel that my my story is overrated because I didn't want realise it's not that I don't want a sugar daddies I want to do like item numbers all of that so I am and if you think from this perspective and unusual person isI come from a very small town and I came to Mumbai thinking that ok should try my luck you know like everyone else's and I did try my luck in one of two social 70 thinking that may be interesting if I do think


 everybody but it just didn't work for me and my father that's if you are going to go your way so there I don't know and I would find out and have no money to spend on this and you know I was nothing like I am I can't speak a word of English and if you don't speak English and like my village women accent and we are declared inside but I don't see myself that I thought of myself lot more than just I am a lot more than that also you will find it shows that I m choice because I always shows my own freedom over a golden cage Zomato in what form it comes as you like it doesn't have to be a an or the obvious feelin it can come in any form so I always shows open sky even if it comes by sleeping on the face of it comes by a living in sleeping foodless parts other night Student of the jump off the windows recognising me but what matters is not the social institution of marriage that you are with someone and when you are with someone the presence of that someone will necessarily have any effect upon u in Mysore that the other has Akon you effect on your mind that person as much as you want to you not mutually healthy


 relationship relationship because of your loneliness of social pressure Sambhal enjoy and truth to you invite them right into your heart with the right person you marry wonderful you don't very wonderful and with the wrong person you marry that you don't marry bad luck what you think only married people have troubles you might be single you might be a bachelor and still you may have very bad company and then you are equally troubled pen devices it's not a matter of being in that institution the question is what brings you into that institution you can see why people marry married because reformation of the divine love is that happens seriously in our country most people marry because that is sometimes only without getting some good sex and we can still return empty handed travelling reasons I want to look after when I get old very fond of kids all my friend have married now I have nobody to watch the movies with feel like a left out single don't allow be entry into night clubs and pubs entry is expensive these are you


 reasons look at your mind hostels of gravity otherwise you will not be able to make that Idea your life solutions have you not and ideas apply it already ideas really serve you well my dear survive ever been deficient in ideas ideas for your comfort not that bad because you will not be able to give your life to any random idea idea my friends you are now you graduates and you have and for your future success as individuals and other leaders you are Anderson what's the beginning of a new era study my work as an order for me to sirf live life to the power of education where are you have a lot of nursing and almost.

Post a Comment

0 Comments