Ek Honest Workers Story

 
        Ek Honest Workers Story


Ek Honest Workers Story


Once lived a man named Scott in the village of Georgia he and his wife Nicole used to work really hard due to poverty they could not afford food cotonou call had your hearts but people use to miss behave with them because they were poor one day listen why do people misbehaved with us what wrong have you done to them when I went to fetch water they were looking at me differently and made me realise that we were poor we have not done anything wrong to them these people enjoy singers in trouble anyways don't want them otherwise they will make a life difficult we should always think about good hings I am hungry let it come food let you go fashion up I will set the place was left after having dinner the next day she completed all the


Without me ok ok fine I am going to it ok to get it was not available only in the entire village everybody water from that well some water from the well and returns to the field when she was returning a big car stopped in front of the Businessman sitting in the Vegas has her still needed to go to please drink some water drink as much as you like Nicole give the pot to the Businessman the man felt very happy drinking from the pot indebted to you what you want I will give it to you I don't want anything the next time you are going through here please visit my house all your help I am going to leave now ok after I think this nikal is forward the Businessman leaves in his card after sometime the Businessman was going to the village again then it started raining certainly the time of his guard got stuck in it and he was not able to get it out can you help me


I don't want to get wet in the rain letters leave him there the Businessman tries to start his vehicle again then the business menses scarred one from there then the Businessman goes and sits inside the vehicle and turns it on countries to visit from behind is closed due to the Rain but it pushes the vehicle without caring about it after a lot of effort the car get out of the ditch the Businessman take the vehicle and little forward and then stops the vehicle and then comes out to talk to Scott and what to do what should Scott what do you do what I do my work and salary couldn't find any person today that is why I am returning home and you just called me goldcrest 15 came forward to help me out and you help me out without expecting anything in return that is why I am very happy I am leaving for now I will come back after 18 to pick you and your family will go to the city you go back all your stuff but sir where will be live in the city also don't worry about it now we don't have to live in this village we will leave for the city after 8 days a very big businessman has offered a job at his company I telling the truth this is wonderful news yes because the man was very generous also helped us find house now we don't have to leave you back up all of your stuff it after seeing this both of them continue but there were a few days as by and the Businessman comes back to pick them up as promised the whole village get surprised with the business mens luxury car in front of the vehicle startups in front of scots house the Businessman stepped out of the car is your please commit your hair I cannot believe my eyes please come in the business man enters his house then nikal comes with water feeling really very fortunate that you are here at my home give him some water and from that day onwards I am his sister get surprised looking at this they feel embarrassed about their behaviour with them on the other hand the Businessman takes both of them to the town the Businessman made Scott the manager of his company a Furious 5 by Scott V to very hard at his job and his family a happy life because of his honest work the moral of this story is the fruit of truth and honesty is always sweet robot and Sophia work very hard


Very intelligent and promising he stood first in studies he wanted to go abroad for higher studies Kadi I want to go abroad for higher studies Sun and know how much money will be needed for that I don't have so much money is not even if you want to do that now Robert and Sofia get annoyed a lot seeing them an oil can become anxious he goes out and meet his friend Stephen you can choose what happened nothing as such Badi I want to go abroad for higher studies by parents don't have money I was thinking about what to do now this will help you have money and complete your studies your idea is great let me ask at home I am a goes home asked his father and mother think about it I will only pay the amount yes Mum I am also thinking that on 15 other side is the money OK I will take up a job for the time being I will earn some money and then I will go abroad with the help of that you can complete your studies now Bam pass the exam of Post and started his job as a clerk in your handsome salary is started giving some money aside one there came a marriage proposal was not it Sofia agree to the proposal without asking Sam the girl was very beautiful Mum I don't want to marry now I want to study can you can study your whole life that is the age of marriage passes it will never come back after of you did the ceremony of the girl was fixed the entire family went to their house for this ritual at that time is would be fine Indian marriage was pics after their consent after a few days they got married and Rosemary came to stay with them in his house 1531 what happen let it be please tell me what's the matter now I am your wife why do you need to hide from me I wanted to go but could not go because of lack of money conferred I am here to take care relax and complete your studies that I want to study for the and I also wanted to do so do you give your consent for this studies Rosemary also help him and goes abroad taking the flight next day he started living with her parents in law she started taking care of them and simultaneously started the business of our own started making different type of the tires and sold them in the market at strategic planning business and fam was also working very hard in his studies few years passed now roseberry became a good business women and their time also became a highly educated man he got a job in foreign e call home to give everyone this news hello mum I get a good job fair in foreign I am drawing the handsome salary here here in this Rose Mary becomes fat and just thinking what happened what are you thinking I was thinking that I have started to take the head and we did not tell him because he wanted to surprise him if you take me to for and then what will happen to buy this is what should I do mum I don't understand from in India also invited there at the ceremony cal to enemy the ceremony was already there before the arrived ceremony was used and there were many people who were there so most of the people could not see each other for partition educated but with just a mistake for this award hearing campaign Rose Mary was surprised his parents were delighted that his son had come back to India and is also being awarded Rose Mary Had your eyes everyone will come with the plot was honoured with the award can went back and that in his place right then rules very easy was announced he would like to invite to jump out of this Nation who tells people and people along the successful businesswoman Rosemary and most fortunate business woman in the world today speech to good news in the same day one is my award and the other is my husband's award to my parents who has always healthy thank you what is when you did not tell me that you are running a business if I told you that I would never have been able to surprise you like this I am I am also very happy for you it is you achieve the girl you wish for happy always come let's go home Robert and Sofia call the servant in asking to bring the card think these customers The Bright And become happy on his success everybody come home by the car as soon as they reached home 10th is that there is a big Mansion in place of their old house in our house then it is I have warm I will not do a job in foreign country I will come back home during this Rose Mary and her family pic can we started living happily Once upon a time in a village called Greenwich a greedy landlord lives and gives his land for cultivation to the farmers by applying strange conditions it is the poor person lives in the same village the landlord gives David his land every year on contract saying that 50% share is falling and Odd and 50% share for David after cultivation land takes good crop and gives backdrop to David due to this David is leading a very difficult time Vande Davidson name called Peter returns home in holidays from City after seeing his father situation and listening to landlords and take it decided to do farming from that day education from today until said these words to his father and went to meet landlord come theatre where is your father my father is unwell from today I will only take care for all the cultivation course so let me know the condition for this year it is possible till now from today I will play with them OK then we do from today whatever you harvest the upper part of the club belongs to me and the lower part is yours ok landlord by saying these words betel leaves his house the seeds are planted by Peter and he takes care of farm very carefully is very good growth and after 3 months landlord visits Peter at farm to take a shower come landed the grass which is grown up is yours this time I have cultivated groundnuts so lower part is mine you can take your path landlord thinking that this child is making your phone this time I should teach him a lesson with thought in mind and all leaves that place after few days and not ask l to visit am asking you to visit them ok you go I'll come after sometime after sometime Peter visits landlord how are you beta don't you want to do cultivation I wanted to do division and not I was about to come and meet you at this time the condition is a bit different belongs to you and lower part of his mind and left the place he went to cultivate the land and after 3 months plan not visit heater for his chair from landlord this time I have cultivated heat as per the conditions you take the low path towards land and I am taking the upper part countries to Peter you see yourself as an intelligent person now I will give you my life to you for cultivation and condition is and lower parts of the middle part is yours are you with the condition that you landlord visit speed is land and shocks by seeing sugarcane in the balm now you can take the upper and lower parts of as per your condition shit let me through this before anyone sees it was a miser uncle Michael please give me to get you better the box the same in the world 40 kg water should be delivered by known in the balance show but high quantity of water is there a party in Delhi today and Michael start preparing butter we have to deliver food to the afternoon let's start working but we don't have enough milk to prepare 40 kg of water do one ring at half County water to the milk we have that will to the work but master that will not be right if the king points out that he will punish you do your work quickly get lost master master I don't want to do the milk but even then preparing 14 kg of water is not possible what shall we do now ok ok you go out there and look after the shop I will take care of this master I should add vegetable oil to this and that is done now after eating the sweets the king for 6th your highness the Minister also applies to both how is this possible seems like something was wrong with that sweet go and call The Chef your highness you fool what kind of sweet that you made everyone has fallen sick of it in your sweet your highness prepared it very carefully I have no idea what happened I think all this happened because of Michael's father are you sure that all apologies it because of that but because I could smell vegetable oil in that this means Michael cheats everyone with adulteration general plan to stay positive Michael kors to keep an eye on him your highness




Post a Comment

0 Comments