Mahatma Gandhi story

 I am going to take a very important chapter you know what it is about our national leaders Mohan listen young Gandhi duda in order to close to the other hand he tried to process your was frozen 2 movie in his heart beating faster old maid servant Rama was better do metals can I am frightened I write in chai fighter know what she outdoor it is I am afr

aid of cost they will take me in the dark can you find voice remember that his head affectionately and said who ever heard of anyone being afraid of dark listen to me think of Rama and no cost to build a come your no one will touch your head of your head drama with protect you is it so well drama protect me then I will change his name and no evil will come hear me Roar mass birthday Mohan courage repeating the name of the room and from that day stealing independence in those days India was u

nder the British rule 1 a boy told Mohan no I don't need them to try the mouth is eatinghere to steal money and to encourage that when the increased install a piece of gold from one of the gold bracelets at his brother and pair of the dead by doing this but soon after his heart was filled with remote resource never to steal again not able to sleep peacefully my mind is tensed for a crime I had committed to be resolved by telling the fats to my father he wrote an efficient office prime on a piece of people and put it in the hands of his father was then stick the father written letter and without entering a word to the people that each side and was deeply greed tears rolled down his cheeks is 

so the power of truth from that day telling the truth became a passion with him which is father was busy drama wife and children in order to uphold truth in his life the last seen brings tears to everyone's eyes this story will vary depending on the mind of Mohandas iwish with all his mind that into you like harichandra could have a string to a very danger and difficulty in the pursuit of truth for truth and was his Kingdom and family and realise the power of truth we can transfer chips and lead a life of truthfulness from this moment I will be truthful easy and saying and from that universe Mohan startling truth for life and very good is take his life itself the cause of truth and the whole world wondered at the honesty and courage which enabled him to come out victorious from the severest of trials first we should have faith in God then we can cross the hot chips and lead a life of truthfulness from this moment I will be truthful it is not easy and from that moment started Linga truthful life and when he grew up please take his life itself the cause of truth and the whole world wondered at the honesty and courage and enabled him to come out stories from the severest of trials true boy one day at school and education ins


pector Mr gives visit in the classroom mein Mohan was studying of cattle I'll give you 5 minutes to write the correct spelling to make mistakes and everyone rooted and soon the class master was called q words I know that but I didn't want to cheat 1 acre in South Africa Indians were treated and discrete they were called who is very soon Gandhiji to had his share of this experience he was travelling in a train to on the way you are EP in passenger into the compartment and found Gandhiji net station master I have all the rights to travel and my ticket is a preferred complaint you can do this I have a value is faster kit the train left Gandhiji shivering in cold but he did not the whole course of his life


Hello friends how are you today I would like to show a great story of Mahatma Gandhi I love you Aaj cham cham cham cham no money on it so much please told you my help me no money out here will stop Mahatma Gandhi se not eat junk food ok tomorrow next day morning how are you why did you come Mahatma my son have what is that he is eating junk food so how can I help you I said to him not to eat junk food it is said I will stop it if you stop it ok send your son tomorrow ok next day Mahatma tomorrow ok ma hello sir good morning good morning come tomorrow ok sir s A hello sir good morning how Raj please come tomorrow ok sir good morning sir please come tomorrow ok sir hello sir how are you fine rush how are you find sir ok bar why are you eating too much of junk food do you know that it is a bad habit so please don't l ok ok sir I will not be found that have these three days wow you are so craster because you have themselves.

Gandhi change title Gandhi was resting himself at sevagram ashram is time after his time in journey all round India to strike unity along with his family prayer meetings and also shows that aashram everyday without feel on one scorching Summer day at ashram Thursday and drank some water and had a couple is still felt Thursday and when will not one but he couldn't help it without any for the remaining water in your by train and went to play Gandhi was watching all this from his heart Gandhi called his secretary Mahadev and mention do not preferred the pass if it's MTS for the day and went here but his usual routine of spinning clean all afternoon and return it to the ashram for prayer

s FL 32128 is empty you went to another at which two Mahadev Tilak the purpose we wanted to meet him in person him knocking the door at purple start by saying that I am in just are you Thursday that it's time to learn the lesson for the day you have to fetch water from the well and sell all the parts that are ashram and then you can bring some when shot how can I get water from the deep Wells smiley said after finishing please come and meet me when the well having no choice on the way she was thinking and understand it will the rope with all his strength and fill all those parts at ashram and was drenched with sweat finally it ranks of water event to but was hard and told them

 I completed the task Bapuji Babu said come inside and did you see me 2 dual on your lesson I still couldn't understand it Bapuji cleaning morning I saw you drinking water and storing the remaining in the train I want then I need it so I bought the remaining in the train and its parcel violence water its one has to conserve water usage if one starts to waste resources they will be a shortfall and people will try to stop resources and whoever can't Stop table strike out and fighting follows violence leads to more violence you need to be a part of fall that violence kilo Gandhi ji I realise my mistake to see the whole world changed before your ey


es that's not listen to de let's go up there now. No you are not you just telling about the classes and making them understand all the once upon a time list and old couple ktu S1 E8 from the previous marriages the woman behaves terribly with her husband's daughter finally man find some work in his house don't come back to you have earn some money phone and old dried tree where are you going to work in an and some money can you please take out the dry tweets greed and spent a long time carefully cleaning the tree of the stride sticks and treats new Ashish why all the girls are you going can you help me I am going to work in an some money can help you she was done she continued her journey ready and fixed oven as good as you that she got all over my mind is done she came on and old well the well called out to Shital SPM c12 and cleaned it



Post a Comment

0 Comments