School topper story

 Hello my friends how are you all I am fine hello sir I am fine how are you I am fine so friends tell me what do you want to learn today when the second world war was just over everyone was waiting for our independence all the people of the country but happy and cheering for our freedom fighters like all the freedom fighters even I want to do something for my country for this to study in a good school since I was awkward family I knew my parents will not be able to afford the fees so I did not dare to even ask them one day whil

e studying my father and mother him to me and said your mother and I are not highly educated but we know you want to pursue higher studies we have great dreams for your Abdul don't worry we will somehow manage the fees so that you can study in the school which school do you want to go to I want to join the short school which is in Ramanathapuram near ram

eshwaram Abdul I will manage something but Abdul you have to study hard and make us proud yes I will do my best my brother took me to the school and completed the formalities of the ignition it was a very good school the classrooms and adventures for all of us that features used under the trees and study would go from one to another to change classes one day I was in a hurry by mistake I stepped into a wrong classroom teacher song what are you doing in this cool if you can't even find their will to the right class you should just go back to the students were looking at and laughing I was sad I also friend homesick I wanted to go back home but then I thought my parent


s have made great sacrifices to send me to the school I have to make my parents proud I made a promise to myself from this day onwards I will not only be a good student but I will be the test I studied 3 and night a few weeks later we had a maths exam which was conducted by the same maths teacher I wrote all the answers correctly after a few days the maths teacher declared results Rajesh you have scored 61 out of hundred you have scored 1700 Mona you have scored 100 what do you think how much you are scored so I wrote all the answers correctly please tell me how much I have scored you have scored 100 out of hundred full mass very good Abdul thank you s

o my dream of scoring full marks in the max exam was finally completed I was happy the next morning during our assembly all the students and teachers had gathered the same teacher punish me smiled and said whoever I punish becomes a great man man student started laughing he then we called what happened now everyone full marks all the students were listening carefully the teacher pointed at me and said remember my words this boy is going to bring it to school and teachers his words of Praise made up for the earlier humiliation I was happy all the teachers and students started clapping after that semester I went back to my village for holidays my entire family was happy my parents agree wit

h joy my brother on my back to encourage me I finally felt that I had done something worthy but there was still a lot to be achieved so friends this was the story of how I became a copper of my school from today I will also study hard and try to come fast yes even I will try to become a topper of my school and make my parents proud very good my friends and enjoyed watching this


Friend long time ago in a city 7 year old boy name ticket to be used to live with his parents but was very good input ports and academic and that is why parents and his teachers were very happy with him there was a boy named to Rahul in Guntur class very good friends while the two was very gullible on the other hand Rahul was very mysterious he always used some serious and in his mind then one day the teacher told to students present in class students tomorrow I will take English exam so everybody come prepared for tomorrow's exam and remember who ever wi

ll get Verma I will take that students to the principal so you got scared principle sir is very straight so tomorrow I will come prepared for exam after the school got over gattu went straight back to home and after having some food please started studying why he was studying it got evening when suddenly Rahul came in to get to do when did you come to my house or cream Lo to take you to the power let's go to the park and play but today I can't go to the park I still have to read two more chapters you also go home and prepare for tomorrow's exam you know very well it doesn't matter how many times I try but I can't remember these cha

pters of then you go and play in the park and you will pass the exam by copying from me did the same as the decided on the exam started at first but you completed his own people in a hurry and then he let Rahul due to him copy from his paper and help him in treating Singh Rahul get 10 out of 10 the teacher thought Rahul spends all his day during the sheets then how could we get them out of them thinking this the teacher told the students students tomorrow I will take your maths exam hearing this book to told Rahul Rahul don't worry I will help you

 in tomorrow's exam also on these boards that together to give the exam but then suddenly the teacher told gattu gattu you sit here with 16 by teacher I always sit with Rahul but today you will sit here after the teacher said so good to came and sat beside Sona and Rahul give the exam second all alone get too was upset so you finish his paper early but all the time Rahul kept thinking or don't know the answer to a single question to now see

ing Rahul feel that way and Rahul started crying told that you will let me copy from your exam paper sorry Rahul change my seat seeing them try the teacher came and said I didn't understand Rahul I knew you always pass the exam by copying from cuttings answer sheet so knowingly I changed both of your sitting arrangements and get to more than Rahul you need to learn this good friends always stop their friends from making mistakes they don't have their mistakes what did you learn from the story should never hide our friends mistakes but like a good friend we should always talked a friend from making mistakes

Post a Comment

0 Comments