Tha poor farmer

 Friends today I'm going to tell you a story and the title of the story is a poor farmer which one used to live in a cause of hai status I am jobless my family mem


bers are so hungry email no

t be able to data and my money Milton into bed I think I should give him in my farm after told him fine I will give you tomorrow but still used to give 200 rupees 200 rupees I think now I should tell him to go back after thinking that it straight to the farmer don't come from tomorrow you have finished my fields but now I don't need you from here after saying that dominated the outside when outside then get out of my house I don't ha


ve any one for you the Richmond angry with him again in the same thing after seeing this the Richmond again asked him don't have any work for you get out of there happening I am interested to get rid of that Pharma happy not find the farmer sitting outside his home everything was fine but after sometime the Richmond thought it can be possible now it doesn't come here what happened to him suddenly came and said I know where is he really if you kn

ow then please tell me when you were not at your home that time some thief came into your house that former also said there by learn that former tried a lot to stop them and they fought with each other because of this the farmer what can just then why take your  maths

Sweet porridge story

Intelligence and because they would always have differences and if they even so I have anything from anyone how to stop in rest is very tired bro and looked so that along with the ball away.the lion and the cheetah

Today I am going to tell you another story of Panchatantra and the title of the story is the lion and the cheetah long time ago in a Jungle left align named oliva was the king of the Jungle and friends all animals can withstand me right old were however at like of mouse in front of elephants call making just like the other animals do you are no different put all your friends write our friendship is over I will never talk to you again his heart and after a few days of the Jungle fox luni nap monkeytal


k it the most wanted criminal of the Jungle and presented him in front of Oliver rocket the legend of Ravi you have not only drop the animals but have stolen my stuff as well you get sentence 2 months from now you will be thrown from the Cliff in present as cool as only were announced his decision rockets friend doodle here in to see him as the news travelled rocket I told you about my family rockets friend I have come to say something I want to say I want to do set rocket free so that he can go to his home and help his family there is no mistake of

 his family while then set ok my king please release rocket returns on his behalf in the present don't worry I will come back soon I told you rocket will not come back as per rera agreement if rocket doesn't return by tomorrow evening you will be drawn from the Cliff when rocket didn't show up next day Hollywood and luni to put to the top of the mountain you are friend cheated you now get my friend my punishment rocket why did you come back I would have some of the punishment each other and eyebrow friendship with my best friend for a time season after thinking for a while on y


our said no one has to die on the grounds of your friendship I am for giving you but remember aukat if you are again found stealing I will not forgive you EAMCET Lucifer I have come to apologize I shouldn't have got angry on your joke please forgive me my friend my call me from now on my name because that's what friends to friends from the story we learn a lesson that sometimes it's of others become our source of inspiration when you are not doing it because

Post a Comment

0 Comments