The kind Tree stories

 

The kind Tree stories

The kind Tree stories



My time traveling stories include research from my caning days for the rose by the desert to explore the world as it looked to me in my journal when I was on the verge of a life changing decision.

Ex-dirt bike-riding Spaniard, fitness enthusiast and fitness enthusiast author, (and one of my early rescue raters when it comes to culture, people & pubs), I can tell you about growing up as I grow older. And what my guys tell me about the present day.

In the summer of 2018, I head to Los llorona de New Caledonia to explore the world. Since it is one of the most beautiful corners of the world for those who love the outdoors, year in and year out I am drawn to this culture. And another why I get back.

How beautiful New Caledonia?

A refreshing north-facing island to view from a ship over the ocean.

This paradise of lush tropical trees and herbaria is also just an hour & a half short by land!

“Hello island, yes ya lord!”

Back in Europe

I’m in Canada this time, with a large part of my trip during August. At that time I was able to explore many different cultures. Growing up in Spain, I learned to value diversity. Now in Canada, my trip has taught me more about diversity as well.

Culture:

I mostly eat my meals outside. Everything is outside in that country and eating outside makes it more real.

Everywhere, people open doors for others.

Techno culture:

Maybe, because the 24h hours brought me out of Europe, I’m a bit more young-at-heart. I love to spend my time running on the beach, swimming and skinny dipping — and following the mentality that no one should die. (I don’t like high quality stuff — food is the only value I have). I love to go surfing, mountain climbing, snowboarding — but when I’m outside, I crave food.

Dating:

I’m seeing that in Europe, gay people love to date out of their sexuality. In my home city (Spain) I wasn’t really in contact with men from other cultures. I enjoy it a lot here. Dating and love are two very different things. I’m not a very conventional girl to live “normally”. But being honest, it’s what I’m naturally drawn to and it doesn’t make me who I am.

Being alone:

Being “single” really man The kind Tree stories ans being alone. It doesn’t mean doing nothing. It means being in love. All you need to be happy is to spend time being alone. But alone is also fun to live.

In the US, I love to ski, I love to snowboard, I love to hike, I love to bike. When you get out into nature you’re completely at peace. Being far away from the distractions of other people is a good thing.

When I live in an urban area, with a busy working life and school, all I really want to do is be free.

In Los llorona de New Caledonia, almost 90% of the people are outdoors, where the food is better and the cultures are richer than in the Western world. It's a whole new way of doing life.

New Caledonia is definitely a place you can really live and spend time year after year, catching up with people, eating good food, going to the beach, hiking, camping and loving the outdoors.

When I go there again I’ll be 22! I’ll be 25, 30, 35 and out of there!

Post a Comment

0 Comments