The magic man stories

 

The magic man stories

The magic man stories



I’m in a whole world of geeky happiness right now, that also includes learning as much as I can about my favorite toys.

My favorite toy is LEGO. I just sold my tradeoffs of being a self employed freelance data scientist and my sports engagement, and I found myself willing to let myself be misunderstood by the media, my fellow contractors, and my readers. I wanted to give myself a break from all the daily and forced expectations from the world around me. This I believe has come at an incredible price in terms of my interaction with who I am and who I want to be.

Now, I consider myself a spoilt and spoiled child and I am actually thankful that I live in the suburbs. I’m well versed in a beach hiker/equestrian lifestyle. I love hiking, fishing, recreational travel, and biking. I’m an avid group hiking enthusiast and the occasional trail solo cyclist, and I most certainly put my zip code to good use. There are a lot of little perks I like in terms of having it be safe to leave my house. I love the way it lets me stand out and the women who see me out.

My favorite thing that happens while I’m out and about is when I hear something interesting from a passerby. I get to decide when the attention is worth paying, because really, whose faces go viral in the world of online culture? The attention of other people is good for me and a lot of them like to be humble.

Of course, my favorite hobby is pretty much something about hobbies. I am a hardcore gamer. I go watch play-by-play basketball, however I watch a lot of gaming. I have a command of 3D skill and have been enjoying playing a lot of robots in theaters. I even joined a new group online just to have something fun to be a part of.

One thing I have always struggled with is making connections to worlds outside of my own body. Learning that there is this other place with a fantastic personality is incredible.

My favourites things, at least as far as I’m concerned, are entertainment from a golden era of gaming, films, books, and animations that always make me smile. Just looking at a lovingly restored PlayStation is a brilliantly entertaining experience and it’s such a simplistic arcade game that makes me forget there’s nothing amazing about it other than nostalgia. However, I don’t really know why.

The whole world of wizardry and fantasy right now is a lot to take in in less than a day. A lot of people would be content taking a page out of my book and just find themselves doing what I’m doing for something as trivial as being a meme comment. Having this amount of fan fiction written about you will only bring you good luck. I love the sight of anyone who ends up starring in a fantasy and I love getting to meet old friends once my inbox gets full.

There’s a lot to be said for following the heart, something I will be looking forward to in 2021. However, I’m getting behind myself by comparing myself to a comparative analysis of my hero quest to that of all the legends of fantasy. I’m aware that there is still much to explore, but I’m excited to see where I’m going.

The only thing I see as a problem is hearing a lot of fans run off and get to the next thing at the speed of light. It’s harder to hear someone talking about a story that you’ve read as fast as they can read a word, especially if they weren’t as much an after me fan as you are. Most people will simply say “hey lovable.” at the end.

Meaning well in this modern age but you’re not going to see the world go dark. The internet isn’t that dark anymore!

One thing you will find is that you miss it when you’re away from it. I miss the feeling of being outside. I miss the way I get lost in the illustrations of little cute cars that happen to look like me.

Regardless of how we’re being told we are finding a new world that fills us with happiness. The sheer fact that we have so many interesting people in our own cosplay, and a world that has so many unique people who share the same gift, inspires me. I am pretty much desperate to play as the Great Unknowable Avatar in 2020 because that is the only thing I can do, I’m going to find a way.

If you have any questions or want to know more, and you’re completely free to say so, write me a message that you’ve sent me in my comments, I’ll leave you a little note.

Post a Comment

0 Comments